Department of Statistics
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1300 University Ave.
Madison, WI 53706
qzhang at stat dot wisc dot
- 2009-Present, Department of Statistics, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Advisor:
Prof. Peter Qian
- 2009, M.A. in Economics,
Department of Business Statistics and Econometrics,Peking University, Advisor:
Prof. Hansheng Wang
- 2007, B.S. in Statistics,
Department of Statistics, Nankai University
- Research Interests:
- Computer experiments
- Massive data modeling
- Designs of experiments
- Spatial model analysis
- Statistical method for nanotechnology
Zhang, Q. and Wang, H. (2011), On BIC's Selection Consistency for Discriminant Analysis. Statistica Sinica, 21, 731--740.
Ji, Y., Xu, Y., Zhang, Q., Tsui, K-W., Yuan, Y., Liang, S., Liang, H. (2011),
BM-Map: Bayesian Mapping of Multireads for Next-Generation Sequencing Data. Biometrics, 67(4), 1215-1224.
- Zhang, Q., Deng, X., Qian, P. Z. G. and Wang, X. (2013),
Spatial Modeling for Refining and Predicting Surface
Potential Mapping with Enhanced Resolution.
Nanoscale, 5, 921-926.
- Zhang, Q. and Qian, P. Z. G. (2013), Designs for crossvalidating approximation models. Biometrika, 100(4), 997-1004.