Welcome to Yuetian's homepage!
I am broadly interested in theory and computation of high dimensional statistical problems. Specifically, currently I am interested in:
- High dimensional statistical inference
- Tensor data analysis
- Convex/Non-convex optimation
- Yuetian Luo, Xudong Li, Anru Zhang, "Nonconvex Factorization and Manifold Formulations are Almost Equivalent in Low-rank Matrix Optimization ".
- Yuetian Luo, Anru Zhang, "Low-rank Tensor Estimation via Riemannian Gauss-Newton: Statistical Optimality and Second-Order Convergence ".
- Yuetian Luo, Anru Zhang, "Tensor Clustering with Planted Structures: Statistical Optimality and Computational Limits ". Annals of Statistics, 2021+
- Anru Zhang, Yuetian Luo, Garvesh Raskutti, Ming Yuan, " ISLET: fast and optimal low-rank tensor regression via importance sketchings ", SIAM Journal on Mathematics of Data Science , 2020.
- Yuetian Luo, Anru Zhang, " Open problem: Average-case hardness of hypergraphic planted clique detection ",Conference of Learning Theory (COLT), 2020
Department of Statistics
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1300 University Ave, Madison, WI, 53706
Medical Science Center B315